Cambridge Clean Energy Solutions are designed by electrical engineers from the telecom industry.
CCE Technology has been developed specifically for mobile network tower site applications, with our end customer’s objectives in mind.
Our Cambridge Clean Energy Systems are;
- Acknowledged by the GSM Association
- Enhanced by our partners, Power One and EnerSys for maximum results & support
- Designed to provide optimal performance at the most competitive price point; whether their site is 100% off-grid or connected to an unreliable AC mains power source.
However, providing a best in class system that reduces OPEX from 50% to 85%+ is only part of the equation:
What Matters Most: Our Service
We understand that providing end-to-end Customer Service matters most. Our focus is to provide our customers with an experience that serves their financial, operational and in-country support needs.
Ask any customer about the level of service they receive and you will find that CCE is the only clean power provider that provides:
1. Reliability Guarantee
- In addition to our 2-year warranty, CCE provides full turnkey installation, training and certification programs, field audit software, remote performance monitoring & local field & NOC support.
2. Dedicated Focus & Expertise
- CCE focuses ONLY on clean power solutions for mobile network tower sites. We design our solutions and support to meet the unique needs of mobile network operators and tower sharing companies providing infrastructure to the network operators. By doing so, it assures we meet the needs of our customers and never lose focus on our core customers.
- Telecom Expertise: CCE was founded by mobile network experts, to specifically serve our colleagues in the mobile network industry.
- CCE maintains flexibility on all levels to provide standard and customized solutions.
- Training our customers preferred partners
- Unique financing options to align with our customers’ needs.
- Modular systems enabling simple field upgrades to renewable energy sources such as solar or wind, allowing OPEX-reducing upgrades over time.
- Provide Hybrid & AVR systems as “just another product line” and can be applied to various industries and applications.
- Don’t always offer “Pure Hybrid”
- Is a telecom service provider with expertise in telecoms – our systems are designed specifically for the industry and to the objectives of our mobile operator customers
- Provide generic power systems only
- Hardware only with limited in –country customer support
- Provides full turnkey systems, with local support and training – this equals reliability and support
- Focuses ONLY on hybrid & clean power solutions for tower sites
- Focus is the emerging markets – our designs and systems are specific to these regions and the environments to which the systems are installed maximising reliability and performance.